This has been a reoccurring question in the group lately so I thought I’d address it in a post. Most days we do a mail call in the facebook group where people can post what freebies and samples they have gotten in the mail that day. These freebies can be free samples, products, free magazines, etc! So…how do you score these great freebies? Here are some ways to fill your mailbox:
- Watch the posts in the facebook group- Iowa Couponing. About 99% of the freebies that are offered every day are posted either by myself or someone else in the Iowa Couponing group. You just need to click the link and sign up! It’s that easy!
- You can either go to the website freebieshark.com, or “like” them on facebook. This is a great website that, again, posts the majority of freebies out there.
- You can also search for “freebie” in the search box on facebook and “like” other blogs dedicated just to finding freebies.
- You can write to your favorite companies here and request free coupons.
- You can join Recylebank and learn more about it here and in no time you will be earning enough points for free magazine subscriptions!
Also, don’t get discouraged when you first start signing up if you don’t see your mailbox full right away. It can take 6-8 weeks or longer for some samples to start arriving so be patient and keep signing up and soon you will see your mailbox full!
Last but not least, do yourself and your personal email a favor and create a free email address that you use just to sign up for free samples, giveaways etc. This keeps any junk mail away from your personal email.
Good luck and enjoy your freebies!