Here’s a running list of stock up prices!
Please keep in mind that with different brands yours could be different but these are just in general. Also, to find what your stock up price it, make sure you keep a price book handy. This is just a little notepad that you keep that you list the lowest regular price you’ve seen on items you buy a lot, you also can keep track of the lowest price you’ve ever aid for items and then this becomes your stock up price so when you are shopping you can take the notepad to make sure you are getting your lowest price!
If you have a stock up price that you would like to share please post it below in the comments! Thanks!
- Toliet Paper- $.19/roll or less (figured in regular roll quantities)
- Floss- $.25 or less
- Cereal- $1 or less
- Toothpaste, toothbrushes FREE - you can get these free at Walgreens many times a year
- Body wash, Shampoo, Conditioner $1 or less
- Deodorant $.50 or less (travel sized are often free)
- Paper towels, probably the most difficult to figure out with all the sizes available) I try to get paper towels for less than $.60 a roll figuring reg. roll sizes.
- Purex laundry detergent $1.50/bottle
- Ragu Pasta Sauce $.99/jar or less ($.99 is the top of my stock up price $.75 or less is a BIG stock up price
- Pasta $.66 or less a box
- Shredded Cheese $.99 for an 8 oz pkg
- Hamburger/hotdog buns $.99
- Hamburger (I buy 80-85% lean) $1.99/ pound
- Lettuce – $.69/head
- Rump Roast $1.99/lb
- Band-aids- Free
- Body lotion under $1
- Dental floss $.25
- Hamburger $1.99/pound
- Pens-Free (during back to school time you can really stock up)
I’ll add to my list as I think of other items I have set stock up prices for. Also, like I said I’m not going to list too many specific brand name products as what you use could be different.